OCaml version 4.11.0 is now available. Some of the highlights in this release are:
- Statmemprof: a new statistical memory profiler
- A new instrumented runtime that logs runtime statistics in a standard format
- A native backend for the RISC-V architecture
- Improved backtraces that refer to function names
- Support for recursive and yet unboxed types
- A quoted extension syntax for ppxs
- Many quality of life improvements
- Many bug fixes.
The full list of change can be found in the official announcement thread.
As usually, there are six different switches: